Saturday 19 December 2015

Daring it

Starting a blog sounds easy, but let me reassure you, it really is not.
For years now I have been thinking about launching a blog and sharing my thoughts openly. But how many times have I been sitting and staring at the white screen of my mac thinking about what to write. However, I always ended up writing some lines and deleting them a second later wondering why anybody should be interested in what I thought or what I was doing and being afraid. Afraid of negative reactions or worse: nobody even noticing that I am there.
But today I'm daring it. I've decided to start putting everything out there what I love, trying to enthuse you for those things too.


Having just a rough plan and no experience at all, I still hope that some of you will bare with me and join me on this journey.

So let's jump into some cold water, shall we?


Til next time,
Em