Tuesday 22 December 2015

What to expect

As writing my first blog entry ever was quite an intimidating action, it took me some time to regenerate until I was able to conquer this one. Considering, that none of you really knows what to expect on my blog I decided to give you a little heads up:

Although, I'm not a huge fan of the color pink I'm still obsessed with all things girly:
Despite I am far away from being good at it, I love experimenting with hair and makeup. Whether on myself or on friends, we always pull up something nice for every occasion. And that's what I'll mainly share with you. Whenever trying out new products or hairstyles I am planning on posting it here and telling you how the approach has ended up.


As hair and makeup does get a bit monotonous, if you spend all your spare time with it I also developed DIY as a passion of mine. Having studied industrial design for a year I really enjoy crafting. No matter whether it is crocheting, sewing, drawing, crafting a table or baking: I'm in on it and you'll get a picture of it :-). haha


And whenever I am not at work or busy with my passions, I love travelling the world. Being "en route" quite often, I will share with you my discoveries and insider travel tips, hoping that some of them are of use for some of you!


Well, this is it. My blog: all about hair, makeup and fashion, DIY and travelling.

Enjoy!
Em